Connecting a service to SRAM makes it instantly available for all of SRAM's collaborations to connect, and make it available to their users.
- Save time and resources setting up and managing access and on support calls (like password resets).
- Be more assured about the identity of collaborating researchers accessing the service.
- Be more informed when access should be revoked (and thereby comply better with the GDPR).
- Use open standards to interface with SRAM, and align with standards used in the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
- Institutions offering services can stop creating zero hour contracts (nulurencontracten), often saving money on licenses connected to those zero hour contracts.
Read about services and service providers and how to connect a service to SRAM.