|Table of Contents|
If your institution is not conected with you don't have a home institution connected to SURFconext, you can use a Onegini account to log on to multiple services of SURFconext as a guest.
There are two different ways to register an account with OnegniniOnegini:
2. Select the social account you want to register with (from left to right: Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Twitter).
The login page of the selected account will appear. Below you see an example of a Facebook login page.
3. Log in with you your Facebook credentials and press click Log In.
Next The next page tells you what information Onegini has access to.
If you select LinkedIn, LinkedIn will ask you for permission to share your profile photo with Onegini. SURFconext and Onegini do not use your profile photo! Unfortunately we are unable to dismiss this message.
4. Select Click OK.
5. Fill in the requiered required fields and press click Create.
Next time you will visit a service of SURFconext as a guest you can use your social account to log in.
1. Go to https://www.onegini.me/
2. Press click 'here' (in "Click here if you prefer not to use a third party account")
3. Press click Register here.
4. Fill out the required fields and press click Sign up to make a Onegini account. If you prefer not to use your
cell phone, click more info... to enable extra security via a PIN code.
If your Onegini account has been successfully registered you will be redirected to you your personal Onegini dashboard page.
A social account can always be added by selecting the '+' at the top-right of your dashboard panel.7. When you .
You will still have to confirm your mail address.
After registering with Onegini your mail does not automatically get added to your profile. This will only happen after confirmation by the user. Since e-mail is necessary for many services, confirming immediately could be handy.
The mail sometimes ends up in your spam folder.
1. If want to log in to a SURFconext website service like https://www.edugroepen.nl via SURFconext, choose Onegini for institution (type 'onegini Onegini in the search bar). Next you log in with your social acount account or Onegini username and password.