- Register a Onegini account.
- Make sure to complete Onegini's verification process of your mail address: this is required for registering a SURFsecureID token.
- Go to https://sa.test.stepup.surfconext.nl/ and login with your Onegini account.
- Request a second factor authentication token (SMS, tiqr or YubiKey) and complete the self-registration process until step 4 "Activation code'.
- Contact us (email@example.com) for an appointment to finish the registration (ca. 5 minutes). For the TEST environment, the appointment can be by telephone or Skype call, chat or email. You do NOT have to visit us.
- Do not forget to bring/have your activation code and second factor authentication token (SMS, tiqr or YubiKey) ready, you will need it during the activation process. The activation code is shown in step 4 of the registration process, and is sent to you by email.
- After verification SURFnet will activate your token and you can then use it login at LoA/level 2 or above.