- Go to the SURFsecureID self-service portal: https://sa.surfconext.nl
- Remove the Tiqr token from the overview
- Now you can register a new Tiqr token using the self-service portal. You will need to follow the registration process again as described in the Token registration manual.
Scanning the QR code doesn't work. What can i do?
Android devices in particular seem to have trouble scanning the QR code with the tiqr app. As a workaround, you can try to:
- Scan the QR code with a different scanner app. The Android camera app can often also scan QR codes. When scanning a tiqr QR code, you will be asked to open the tiqr app and you can proceed in the same way as when you scanned the QR code from within tiqr.
- Move the camera towards the screen displaying the QR code and back again. Sometime the camera has trouble focussing, and moving in and out can help with that.
Where should I go if I need support?
Did you not find what you were looking for in the FAQ? If you have more questions on how to register, replace, remove or use you token (SMS, tiqr, YubiKey) please contact your local support desk at your institution.