- More fine-grained authorization: allow RAs and RAAs users to work for more multiple institutions
In development. Planned in 2019Q22019Q4.
- Study integration options for Microsoft Azure MFA with SURFsecureID
Preliminary research is done. POC planned.
- Remote registration facility
Preliminary research is done. POC phase has started.
- Full self-service registration
Supporting low level of assurance by eliminating the identification and activation process. PlannedNot yet planned.
- Support OpenID Connect
This will piggyback on the planned integration of SURFsecureID in SURFconext. Planned for november 2019.
- User deprovisioning, i.e. remove token registrations that have not been used for a long time
- Improve integration of SURFsecureID with legacy applications
- Use Azure MFA as a token for SURFsecureID
- Support for IRMA tokens
- Support for FIDO2 / WebAuthn tokens
In development. Pilot expected in 2019Q4
In addition to these more innovative activities, we will continue to improve our service: