- any questions? Contact the SRAM-team at raoul.teeuwen@surfnet firstname.lastname@example.org
- any Dutch institution can sign up for the SRAM service
- a subscribed institution can configure who from the institution can create a new Collaborative Organization (CO)
- people within the CO get assigned the administrator role
- CO-admins connect their CO to any of the available services
- CO-admins invite other researchers to join their CO
- SRAM will automatically take care of account creation on any service connected to a CO
- under the right circumstances (all required services technically connected), your research team can start doing their research and access services they need, within an hour
Only research collaborations for which a Dutch institution takes responsibility can create a CO on the SRAM service. Wondering whether you can use SRAM or who to contact? Email us!
Every Dutch institution which is member of SURF can sign up for the SRAM service. After that, the institution can configure who from the institution can create a new CO in SRAM: some institutions allow anyone to create a new CO, some limit that functionality, for instance to the research support team of the institution.
Any questions? Contact the SRAM-team at raoul.teeuwen@email@example.com .