Connecting a service to SRAM makes it instantly available for all of SRAM's collaborations to added and connect, and make it available to their users.
- Save time and resources setting up and managing access and on support calls (like password resets).
- Be more assured about the identity of collaborating researchers accessing the service.
- Be more informed when access should be revoked (and thereby comply better with the GDPR).
- Use open standards to interface with SRAM, and align with standards used in the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
- Institutions offering services can stop creating zero hour contracts (nulurencontracten), often saving money on licenses connected to those zero hour contracts.