How to make a SURFguest account
If your institution is connected with the SURFfederation and you have an email adress of that institution, then it is not possible to make a guestaccount with that email adress. You should login with the account of your institution.
1. Go to https://www.surfguest.nl
2. Click on the blue highlighted word "hier"
3. Fill in the email adress you want to register with for your SURFguest account and click on "Registreren"
4. Click on the link in the email you get. Or use the code in the email you get and click on " Activeren"
5. Fill in the username you want to use under "Gebruikersnaam", your first name under "Voornaam", your last name under "Achternaam", the password you want to use under "Wachtwoord" and then retype your password under "Bevestig wachtwoord".
6. Your registration is completed. You can now login with your SURFguest account.
7. When you want to log in to a SURFconext website choose SURFguest for institution. Then you can fill in your username and password to log in